Business owners embrace radical innovation to remain ahead of the curve. They challenge old conventional concepts and methods of their sector. They seize the benefit of advances in allied technologies to constantly add novel features to their product line. Our team is particularly adept at blending multiple innovations in different subjects to achieve best in class performances for you. There are no established methods. Each solution is tailored for your specific requirement.
Areas of Work
- Computational Geometry and Meshing software development
- Scientific visualization and cloud computing
- Engineering simulation software, user manual and GUI development
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithm development
- Analytical software development based on industry design codes
- Legacy code conversion and parallelization
- Web/browser and GPU/CUDA based code development
- 35+ software tools delivered
- Experience in pre-processing and post-processing software
- Engineers with requisite physics, mathematics and computing background
- Development in C/C++, Python, MATLAB, Simulink, OpenModelica
- Genetic Algorithms, Design of Experiments based optimization
AI and ML
Healthcare and Medicines
Engineering Design Tools
Constraints of various sciences dictate the design. Therefore, product design requires a systems approach. System modelling recreates what-if scenarios for product performance. Known system behaviour leads to product improvement. Multi-disciplinary design optimization (MDO) works on sub-systems. System modelling and MDO work in tandem for a better final product. At Zeus Numerix, we can solve coupled and integrated problems for complex engineering systems.
It is important for the customer to own the product IP including the software that is used during design and development. Companies outsource the development of such software to domain experts. At Zeus Numerix, we understand the underlying product, its physics and mathematics. A typical engagement with a customer starts with a literature survey, derivations and hand calculations. The full engineering software application is the final delivery. This includes a simulation module, graphical user interface (GUI) and manual. If required, source codes are delivered and the product is supported till the customer's internal team gets fully trained for future development.
The Lattice Boltzmann Method is a powerful technique for the computational modeling of...
The study and design of electron optics for various applications using simulation technology...