Web-enabled design and analysis software are changing how companies procure, manage and interact with software for product development. They provide remarkable convenience without constraints of time & location. We combine our expertise in CAD, CAE and design with that of full-stack web development to deliver responsive browser-based applications. Customers deploy them for their in-house teams or launch as pay-per-use under the Software as a Service model.
What we deliver
- Full-stack web development for engineering software
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Software development as a service (SDaaS)
- Convert desktop software to the browser-based application (intranet or internet)
- High-performance computing (HPC) on cloud
- Web assembly, Amazon Web Services (AWS), API development
- Python, PHP, WordPress
- Database - MySQL, JSON, XML, hierarchical access to data
Engineering Design Tools
Climatological Spatial Data Mapping
Cloud refers to software services that are provided over the internet. There are three types of cloud services. They are Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS). Companies find cloud application profitable for short term project engagements. On-demand subscription-based software service is called the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. High-performance servers to support multi-tenancy on software is of prime importance. This ensures improved scalability and reduced operating costs. The software offered as a service should support the latest firmware used. SaaS software should have the ability to integrate into the client's platform.
High frequency Radar Cross Section (RCS) simulations require generation of large mesh...
The application was intended to handle large datasets as input and includes a flow solver and...