Zeus Numerix is a computer aided engineering company which provides total solutions to engineering problems in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Computational Electromagnetics, Computational Structural Mechanics, Dynamics and Controls.
Backed by a group of technically strong domain experts and developers, Zeus designs, develops, customizes products and offers services to both national and international engineering clients in the field of aeronautics, automobile, marine, nuclear and power. We also provide solutions and take up R&D work from the various departments of the Indian Government such as defense, nuclear and power.
Started as an informal group at IIT Bombay by professor Gopal R. Shevare and his students, Zeus Numerix took its commercial shape in August 2004. Zeus is India’s only indigenous company which has developed and marketed numerical simulation products in the aforementioned fields.
“Innovate unique engineering solutions to benefit business, industry or society”.
- Innovate Computer-Aided-Engineering solutions to solve complex problems of business, industry or society.
- Improve the performance of a customer’s system by integrating the expertise in modeling and in simulation
- Develop new products and solutions by networking with the modeling experts of IITB and by partnering with customer.
- Delight each customer repeatedly by delivering more than what is committed and create a band of loyal customers.
- Stimulate creativity and innovation at Zeus.
- Build on the intellectual property and relationships developed by IITZeus Group over the last 15 years.