IIT Bombay, C-DAC and ZN jointly organized a workshop on “Computational Electromagnetics and RCS Prediction for Stealth Applications” at Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur for the benefit of Scientists/ Engineers/ Researchers/ Managers in the field of Electromagnetics.
This workshop aims at training scientists/engineers in understanding the concepts of CEM and also apply that knowledge to problems in estimation and reduction of RCS. The workshop will also expose the participants to the latest techniques in CEM and their possible applications. Since this workshop is partially funded by ERIPR, DRDO it is free for participants from Government organizations. Private participants can write to Prof Aiyar / Mr Sunil Sankhla for terms and conditions. Please see brochure for details.
The workshop is divided into two parts, one for the theory and the other for applications and practicals. Theory part will be covered during the first three days and the practical part will be covered in the remaining two days. Participants who have paucity of time can end their participation after three days however, we strongly advise to attend the whole workshop.
- Techno-Managers, R&D heads who provide direction to future research.
- Engineers working day to day on electromagnetics problems.
- Design engineers.
- Scientists and R&D consultants.
- Faculty and Masters students from engineering colleges.
- Private companies looking for defence as potential market
- Prof. RPRC Aiyar, IIT Bombay
- Prof. S V Kulkarni, IIT Bombay
- Mr K N Shamanna, ADA
- Senior DRDO scientists ,
- ZN developers for experience sharing in CEM codes,