About the Workshop
The workshop is divided in two segments. The first segment is for two days and it is dedicated to research and theory while the second segment is for Industry.
First segment will be jointly conducted by faculty from Institute of Computer Aided Design (ICAD), Moscow (www.icad.org.ru) and C-DAC, Pune on 18th and 19th of November 2014.
Industry day will be held on 20th November 2014 and will be jointly conducted by C-DAC and Zeus Numerix. Practical examples of use of HPC technology will be demonstrated.
This workshop is being organized to bring together researchers and industry professionals on to common platform to discuss the importance of HPC applications in the areas of product design and associated cost and time savings.
Industry day will demonstrate live examples covering topics on:
- Multi-disciplinary design optimization (MDO)
- 3D visualization for large data sets
- Fluid structure interaction
- Discrete particle fluid dynamics
- Computational structural mechanics
- Computational Electromagnetics
About Poster Presentation
Researchers are also invited to present their research in form of posters. Instructions to authors are available with the workshop coordinator (contact information given at the bottom of page). The participant is requested to ensure that the format is followed properly.
After submission of the abstract, the same will be reviewed and confirmation will be given. Please submit your abstract to Dr Vikas Kumar (email@example.com).
Key areas where posters can be presented are given below. This is in no way an exhaustive list and cutting edge research in other areas of simulations will also be considered.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Structural Mechanics
- Seismic Modeling
- Material Modeling
- Weather Modeling
Russian Speakers, (click for resume)
- Prof. Pavel Matiushin, ICAD Moscow
- Prof. Valentin Gushchin, ICAD Moscow
- Prof. Elena V. Poznyak, ICAD Moscow
- Prof. Nikitin Ilia, ICAD Moscow
- Prof Gopal Shevare, IIT Bombay
- Dr Vikas Kumar, C-DAC, Pune
- Dr Supriyo Paul,
- Ms Pallavi Gavali,
- Zeus Numerix engineers,